CENTRAL EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE
- As per the Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 and the EE (CNV) Rules 1960, CEE is a vacancy exchange in respect of following types of vacancies:-
- Vacancies in posts of Technical and Scientific Nature carrying a Level 5 or above as per pay matrix of 7th CPC occurring in establishments in respect of which the Central Govt. is the Appropriate Govt. under the Act; and
- Vacancies that an employer may desire to be circulated to the Employment Exchanges outside the State or Union Territory in which the establishment is situated, shall be notified to the Central Employment Exchange (CEE).
- As per revised procedure laid down by DOPT O.M. No. 14024/2/96-Estt.(D) dated the 9th November, 2005 all the vacancies notified to CEE as per EE (CNV) Act, 1959 are to be advertised in Employment News by Central Employment Exchange.
To provide Employment Assistance for disabled defence service personnel and dependents of defence services personnel killed or severely disabled, whether during war or in peacetime (Subject to death/ disability is attributable to service) the Ex Servicemen Cell, Directorate General of Employment (DGE), Ministry of Labour & Employment register the names of:.
- Disabled defence service personnel under Priority – I after receiving Secondary Index Card from concerned Rajya Sainik Board.
- Dependents of service Personnel under Priority-II A after receiving certified particulars / Bio-data from concerned Zila Sainik Boards and to forward their Registration Number and particulars to concerned Employment Exchange, Directorate General of Resettlement (DGR) Ministry of Defence to provide employment assistance against the vacancies notified to them.